36 Beiträge
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for German Empress Epiphyllum - Hi! I am looking buy or trade for German Empress orchid cactus. (Disocactus phyllantnoides) small plant or cutting. For trade I have a small... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could this be a lipstick plant? - Hi plant lovers, i took a cuttung of a plant a few months back not knowing what it was. Do any of you have a guess? Thank you. :)
    3 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anthurium clarinervium - Hello smart plant people. I got my Ac last fall in the form of two somewhat beat up plantlings. My understanding was that they were supp... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant ID help - Hello again, anyone know what this little guy is? Small leaves.
    7 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anthurium bad to worse - Hi guys, A few months ago my anthurium was in a larger pot and had some yellowing leaves and some soft rot near base of the plant. I was wor... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Taking cuttings - Hello could I cut these up as indicated by pink lines and replant those sections to make new plants? Thank you
    7 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cast iron/ aspidistra Elator troubles - Despite the name I have had some trouble with this plant. I bought it over year ago since then every few weeks I leaf or two yellows and d... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help id - A hotel I stayed at had this neat plant. Anyone know what it i? Thank you
    4 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Center pups Vriesea - The pups on my Vriesea Splendens are getting big. This is my first Brom and I am planning to let them grow "naturally" and leave ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Danielle N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
healthy Hoya Rebecca purple leaves? - This is my Hoya Rebecca. I positioned it 10 or 12 inches under a grow light around 2 months ago. Some of the old growth all all new growth h... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...