5 Beiträge
Docilana Docilana hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room help - The room is approximately 25x18 feet. The first 2 pictures are the television corner. tV will go on long wooden unit Problem. Area is direct... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Docilana Docilana hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Also need living room help - Would be so grateful for help We have a living room that is 6m x 8m ( about 25x25feet) I am enclosing photos,please excuse the mess, we jus... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Docilana Docilana hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Xmas season - I have learnt such a lot from this site and have used so many ideas in my renovation. I was wondering if I am permitted to send seasons gree... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Docilana Docilana hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wow - Can I come and live with you!!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Docilana Docilana hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this kitchen from Touchwood?
    Kommentar