26 Beiträge
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hello. Do the rocks have a name? Also, what size are they? Domini - We are doing a hardscape around our house. We like the look of these rocks.
    1 Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful! Can you share who built it? - We’re looking to build something very similar. I would love to ask you a few more details. Dimensions, materials, etc. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture Inside - Can you tell me who makes the chest and chair? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this shed for sale? Love the Interior. - Looking to find out about pieces inside. Thanks!
    Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the stones on the wall split face or individual? Thanks! - We are putting a retaining wall around our pool. Thanks.
    Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Needing to find this fabric. - I am in search of this fabric but don't know the maker. Any help would be great!
    2 Kommentare
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to find this fabric - Have this fabric but need more. The place I purchased it from no longer is in business. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
    Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to find this Fabric - We have moved and are hoping to find fabric that we already purchased, but need more of. Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you!
    Kommentar
Domini Levi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Help for Front of House - I am in need of advise as to what I should do with the front of our house. I have boxwoods already there, and would like to put my lemon tre... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...