19 Beiträge
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New twin wash washers. Laughable IMO. Your take? - I see there are two new washers with dual tubs. One tiny one that I just can't see working well for anything and then the regular sized fron... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone ever tried Legacy of Clean SA8 - It has rave reviews on Amazon. I need to restock my detergent and Persil is still causing rashes.
2 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our FB group - Our FB group seems to have evaporated?
1 „Gefällt mir“    37 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dynamic sweat proof fabric softener - This is the most interesting smelling fs. I very clearly smell menthol. Floral background. Not one I would recommend.
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miele rotary iron - Not my listing. I am sure 900 is a great price but I just don't have the room for it :0( Craigslist in Denver CO
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Only my Laundry Room Family would understand - Hubs and I spent the evening cleaning closets and doing laundry! After finding out that the rash he had was caused by laundry detergent (Per... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Found out something pretty darn cool about my Asko today! :0) - Set a load of rugs to wash today and noticed that it didn't put near enough water in it so I pushed STOP and then thought maybe it will fill... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about non heated storage of washer - Need to pick your brains again. I went ahead and got the Asko set. DH got them up and running tonight! I would love to store my LG until I a... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions needed for purchase - I have the opportunity to buy an ASKO washer and dryer set for a really good price. I am hesitant because I have an LG FL that there is re... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare
Donna-37 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Optimum temperature for chemicals performance. - We need a consolidated thread that lists the optimum temperatures for chemicals to perform best. STPP is at it's best when used at ? degree... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...