8 Beiträge
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update - Bought piece of furniture at a consignment shop and turned it into a vanity. Great transformation.
    1 Kommentar
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update - Bought piece of furniture at a consignment shop and turned it into a vanity. Great transformation.
    Kommentar
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update - Bought piece of furniture at a consignment shop and turned it into a vanity. Great transformation.
    Kommentar
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update - Bought piece of furniture at a consignment shop and turned it into a vanity. Great transformation.
    Kommentar
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update - Bought piece of furniture at a consignment shop and turned it into a vanity. Great transformation.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update - Bought piece of furniture at a consignment shop and turned it into a vanity. Great transformation.
    Kommentar
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Office Renovation - Sorry I don't have before pictures but we renovated my office from a picture I found on Houzz. It turned out almost exactly like the pictur... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Donna Templin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ideabook - I've added something I like to my ideabook... How do I find where to get the components to make this idea a reality in my home.
    2 Kommentare