4 Beiträge
dontknowwhatimdoing hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design help for room!! Wall color for red felt pool table?! - Hey guys, Here is a room in my house that I am thinking of putting a red felt pool table in. I did the measurements and the room will fit th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
dontknowwhatimdoing hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom wall/tile color help please! - This is the small bathroom in my house. It has a shower, sink, toilet, no tub, and very few storage areas. I bought the white cabinet shown ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
dontknowwhatimdoing hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bachelor pad dining room please help!! - Hey guys, So I just got this very small house (~1400 sq ft). I want to make the dining room look as nice as possible (bachelor pad look, I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
dontknowwhatimdoing hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front of house is boring, please help!!! - Hey guys. This is my small home (~1400sqft.). I was thinking of upgrading the front somehow because it seems very boring, specifically the f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare