5 Beiträge
donzy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cement Tiles and kitchen backsplash - I have a white kitchen that I am still working on. I got the knobs (attached) and the countertop quartz (attached), right now I am trying to... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
donzy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Induction Hobs - Which brand do you recommend when it comes to induction hobs? Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    6 Stimmen
donzy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen countertop and backsplash - I am working on my kitchen, it's a white kitchen (creamy white), the floor is off white porcelain, and I attaching a photo of the colorful e... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
donzy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper vs Colored paint vs slate (stones) - I have a dinning room with the attached color, a you can see the wood color is light and pale, the walls of the dinning room are painted in ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
donzy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Very big space for reception and salon - The house is 2 levels, 1st floor has 1main bedroom with bathroom and dressing room, a small open kitchenette, a living room, 2 secondary bed... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare