13 Beiträge
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I LOVE your Style! - I am so in love with the kitchens your firm has designed. Could you share the source of the hardware you used on the appliance panels?
    2 Kommentare
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So beautiful! Could you share the granite name? - Love it! What's the name of the granite?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Medallion/Schuler Cappuccino Cabinet Finish? - I am planning to purchase Schuler branded cabinets which are also Medallion. I like the Cappuccino finish but I'm struggling between the Che... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wynnbrooke Cabinets - Has anyone installed Wynnbrooke Cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter depth or Integrated? - Loooooooong time lurker, very few time poster here. Before getting sucked into the appliance vortex I’d not put much thought into integrated... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet finish? - Pretty Bellmont cabinets—what is the finish and wood species? Thanks so much!
    4 Kommentare
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Dacor or Jenn air Range top? - I’m finally nearing the end of my appliance saga. Pouring over this forum has been so incredibly helpful. Im planning to purchase a 36in ran... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is an oven, CSO and speed oven overkill? - I posted this in the Kitchens forum but realized Appliances was probably where I should ask. We’re remodeling and I was set on an GE Advanti... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dorianday hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GE Advantium and Thermador/Miele Steam Oven overkill? - We’re remodeling our kitchen and I’ve been set on getting a GE Advantium speed oven however, during the process I’ve learned about convectio... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...