11 Beiträge
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Magnolia fungal disease? Round, rust colored - My two magnolias are infected with these spots. They are right next to each other with some branch contact. Plenty of air circulation and su... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
AV stem fasciation? - I had great luck beheading and repotting some AVs in the last few months due to amazing advice here. I was wondering if anyone has experien... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not new to AV, but... - I've had this AV for about 6 or 7 years and it's done very well for me, blooming several times a year (more often than my others). I've have... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some help with ID? - I'm working up a trade list and am at a loss for a couple... Any help or guide into a good direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks mu... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with IDs, please? - Hi there! I'm currently putting together a trade list and really want to get reliable IDs on what I've got so everyone is happy. Can I get s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant ID needed! - Please help me ID this vine! Thanks much!
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apple of my eye - I don't have a favorite color, or favorite shirt or beer or food or book or band, etc. I do have a favorite person and a favorite plant, tho... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Succulent ID help? - This guy is a champ despite tough conditions, can anyone help me ID? I'm certain that they should be stouter and maybe more likely to branch... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
dorkstenia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Succulent ID help? - This is a rescue. A local co-op was discarding an entire flat of mixed succulents because they'd lost their 'fresh from the greenhouse' l... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...