10 Beiträge
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What company makes the curtain fabric? - I love all of the curtain fabrics in this project. What brand are they?
    Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what type of bracket is holding the oars? - I have two full size oars that I'd like to hang but they are pretty heavy. Wondering what these oars are attached to??
    3 Kommentare
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type/brand curtain bracket and rod are used here? - I have a triple window which I'd like to hang cafe curtains on but there isn't any depth to the window trim to install the rod so it has to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dotototoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am redoing my LR color without purchasing new furniture. - To match my existing furniture fabrics I am painting the walls BM Muslin Satin, crown & trim pure white semi gloss and the ceiling Seash... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar