9 Beiträge
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is this for the exterior of the house? - I love this color. I am looking to update my home with a gray but not sure what color to pick.
    Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint a modern house in the Pacific NW - I have a more modern house that is large with bronze window frames. I want to paint it a grey color. Andy suggestions. We have a water vi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the outside of this house? - I have a modern house with dark bronze windows and I want a grey to go with it like this. thanks,
    Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dotty01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar