14 Beiträge
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautifully serene. - What is the wood used for panelling? I love the warm color and variegated grain patterns.
    2 Kommentare
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of each drawer, and of bottom shelf behind door? - I need to know if this will serve my purpose for finding a chest for my bathroom. I want to store my body lotion and other bottles of prod... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of the drawers? - If the drawer height varies among the different rows, could you please tell me the height for the drawers in each row? I need to know th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
doublemrose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of each drawer? - Need to know if the cabinet can be used for storage of toiletry bottles that are up to 8" tall?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...