464 Beiträge
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Somerset engineered hardwood in kitchen? - I have a stack of flooring samples that I have been agonizing over trying to make a decision on what flooring to put in my Kitchen/Diningroo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A couple of questions - We'll be moving this summer and I am taking some of my garden with me. Some I have to leave behind :( I have 3 Beauty of Moscow lilacs. If I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thanks again Lars! - I used the keffir lime leaves and galangal you sent me to make a pot of Tom Kha Gai. Here is the recipe I used. I loved the flavor! I wou... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Steak knives....Wusthof, Henckels or ? - Looking for opinions on good, yet affordable steak knives. Anyone have a favorite? Personally I am not crazy about serrated, but it seems... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thank you so much, Lars! - The lime leaves arrived today and I was so surprised to find a bonus in the package! Dried galangal! Thanks so much, that was very sweet ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shepherd's Pie-Thanks Sharon! - I had a craving for Shepherd's Pie after ordering it a couple of weeks ago at a lakeside pub. Did a search and of course chose a recipe fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thai Curries? - I love Thai food, especially red curries. I want to make Panang Curry, but some of the ingredients in the recipes I have found online may b... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jelly didn't Gel....can I reprocess? - Finally, after waiting 5 years, my Nanking Cherries went wild and produced fruit like crazy! So I decided to make jelly from some of them. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Log Home for sale - We are going to be putting our home on the market soon so I thought I would put some feelers out here as well. Located about 40 miles north... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
doucanoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why can't they leave things alone? - I really don't have the time nor the energy to learn a new format! In the old CF I had my settings where I would not get an e-mail every ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...