20 Beiträge
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen design question - in a small kitchen, would it be appropriate and look cohesive to do grey painted cabinets on bottom and white on top? OR would it look too ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
island/counters - is the island granite? can you give information on the island. thanks!
    1 Kommentar
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shelves or no shelves, or what kind of shelves that are very budget fr - Because I'm impatient and couldn't get built ins, I found these 3 shelves on the left. IF they were the length of the opening I'd probably f... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    11 Stimmen
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shelves or no shelves, or what kind of shelves that are very budget fr - Because I'm impatient and couldn't get built ins, I found these 3 shelves on the left. IF they were the length of the opening I'd probably f... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    8 Stimmen
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shelves or no shelves, or what kind of shelves that are very budget fr - Because I'm impatient and couldn't get built ins, I found these 3 shelves on the left. IF they were the length of the opening I'd probably f... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    9 Stimmen
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantel Madness - trying to determine what to our on the mantel. I think with busy shelving on either side, ir should be something simple? I'm not up for let... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to achieve this look with Annie Sloan paint - Can anyone familiar with Annie Sloan paint, suggest how to achieve this look of the chair, for my old outdated gold China cabinet? I think ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint? - Hi All, if anyone out there has used the Annie Sloan paint, I'd love to hear from you! I'm trying to decide what color to paint this old go... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi y'all! Okay heres an update for all you helpfuls! New chairs! Yeah, I know...I'm supposed to be working on that wall! Well I wanted to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
downsouth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where to purchase the art - Do you know where the large art piece can be purchased?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...