53 Beiträge
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
question about height - I purchased these sconces. I love them. Should they be hung at eye level? The middle at eye level or is there some rule of thumb for the hei... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick Fireplace Makeover - Old 1960s brick fireplace gets a makeover. Project took about 5 hours including set up, taping, and cleanup. Old brown paneling on either si... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stacking washer dryer sidekick - I am interested in buying the LG Megacapacity Washer and dryer, along with the sidekick. Because I have limited On space I’d like to stack t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this tile or wood? - where can I find this tile or wood for my shower?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Advice: victorian bay window exterior - I don't even know if my new old house is considered a victorian but I am having it painted and shutters repaired/replaced. I don't know what... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design Question, Remote hire? - I have a small living room with a built in corner TV cabinet. I am trying to maximize seating. I created this design plan. Thinking about a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room and Foyer Design Help - Have renovated the inside of this house. Finished walls, floors, paint, etc. Now need furniture. Current furniture is temporary from another... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small Bathroom Lighting Advice - Renovating this old house on Main Street in a classic New England village. The small powder room on first floor needs lighting. I am going ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Magnolia Dragan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come with Hardware? - Is there anything on the back for mounting. I am looking for brackets for a granite overhang on a kitchen island.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...