5 Beiträge
dragond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID this rose please - Polyantha ? - Small shrub (about 1.5' high x 2' wide) with less than an inch pink flowers. Thornless with glossy leaves. These pictures were taken on Sept... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dragond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID this plant please - Pink flowers - What is this plant? Small shrub (about 1.5' high x 2' wide) with pink flowers that look like tiny roses or peonies. Thornless with glossy le... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
dragond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Privacy screen with conifers - Z5 - The previous owner planted 5 maples along the property rear line (there are only 3 maples shown in this picture). There is a lack of privacy... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
dragond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transplanting Picea Glauca Pendula - I have decided to get a Picea Glauca Pendula for the backyard but I am wondering if I should get the 3 foot high or the 9 foot. Some say I s... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
dragond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thuja occ. Jantar vs T. occ. Yellow Ribbon - Hello all, Can someone tells me the difference between Thuja occ. Jantar vs T. occ. Yellow Ribbon ? Which one grows faster (taller), narrowe... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare