16 Beiträge
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatments - Can you share details on the window treatments?
    Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinetry - What a stunning wine cellar! I wish I had room in my home for one. Can you tell me what wood species the cabinets are? Thank you.
    Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantel material - Is the mantel made of a concrete material?
    Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room lighting - Where can I find the beautiful dining room chandelier?
    1 Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Width of columns? - What is the width of your columns?
    1 Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the TV swivel? Is furniture facing fireplace? - I can't tell if the TV is sitting on something that allows it to swivel. Can you share how the furniture is oriented? I'm curious if the pr... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dragonsun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Width of your side legs - Hi, can you tell me what your width is for the side legs? They are beautiful and I love the proportion to the width above the fire box.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...