17 Beiträge
dream2reality hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
dream2reality hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what do you call that kind of head board? also what kind of beddings are on the bed to make it look so fluffy? - I love the way the bed looks so comfortable and fluffy like you can sink into the bed. the room is a nice space and I love the bow windows
    1 Kommentar
dream2reality hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to see more pics of this home - This house is my ideal dream home. I love the craftman ship. very nice curb appeal
5 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
dream2reality hat eine Diskussion gestartet
could you possibly email me a pic of the old kitchen look? what were the dimensions of the kitchen before? - I want to buy a fixer upper and the kitchen is very small and dark also but I would like to open it up and make it brighter as well.
    2 Kommentare
dream2reality hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are the dimensions of this room? - I like that the room is small because its the size that most homes laundry room would be if you have a laundry room. This room looks nice, n... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...