25 Beiträge
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
restoring a 1900 house. HELP - I am passionately toying with the idea of restoring this building from 1900 (!!). while it has structural issues that would eat up most of m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
restoring a 1900 house. HELP - I am passionately toying with the idea of restoring this building from 1900 (!!). while it has structural issues that would eat up most of m... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
restoring a 1900 house. HELP - I am passionately toying with the idea of restoring this building from 1900 (!!). while it has structural issues that would eat up most of m... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is it crazy to install french glass doors leading to a guest bedroom?? - some of you have been following my very spontaneous remodel that started with just the laundry room and now extended to the rooms next to it... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can I buy cabinets like this? - I love the look of these bottom cabinets for my wet bar, any idea where I could get something like it?
    2 Kommentare
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me turn this laundry area into a pretty glam room - this laundry area is in a very visible walk through area of my house and as I was busy with my labor of love of first finishing every other ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    62 Kommentare
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am open to any and all advice on how I can make THIS house SHINE!! - hi houzzers! so I bought this house because I fell in love with the potential of the interior and the gorgeous piece of land it is on. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
Nina Binder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful home!! - Whats the livable and the total square footage of this striking home? What are the exterior siding finishes? Thank you so much! What was the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...