61 Beiträge
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LG refrigerator stopped freezing...then started freezing again? - I think this 12 yr. old LG unit (small 10 cu. ft. model) is trying to die, but can't make up it's mind. Last weekend the freezer compartmen... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
O'Keefe and Merritt Vintage Range - My daughter and her husband just bought their first house, in Los Angeles. The 1924 house was gutted and remodeled. The builder installed ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wolf Oven Not Heating - This is the second time in 11 years one of our Wolf ovens won’t heat beyond “Lo”. Time to call the repair guy again?
    5 Kommentare
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stepdaughter's Husband Sentenced to Re-Hab Instead of Jail - We're struggling to understand what's going on with my husband's daughter and her husband. We found out through the grapevine that he was a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wolf Oven Won't Heat Up! - Great, Christmas Eve and one of two built-in electric Wolf ovens won't get past 208 degrees. Tried broil, convection roast....nothing. Lowe... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I've Had It! Shall I Get Rid of My Frigidaire Affinity Washer/Dryer? - I'm so mad. I've had this matching Frigidaire Affinity W/D since 2007 and had each repaired more than once, including a totally rebuilt mot... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrangea's drooping due to fertilizer! What to do? - I called our so called tree expert to find out why my birch trees had aphids and curling leaves. He said they needed fertilizer and dumped ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gronomics Raised Bed Needs Attention - Has anyone had luck re-conditioning their Gronomics raised bed? Mine is two years old and needs some attention. Can I simply re-apply the G... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Denise Evans hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gronomics Raised Bed Needs Attention - Has anyone re-conditioned their Gronomics raised bed? I bought one two years ago, unfinished and finished it with their Garden Bed Oil Prod... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...