8 Beiträge
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me finish the paint on the exterior of my house - I had the most difficult time finding an exterior paint color because our house was pink, some is the walls are wood, and other walls are st... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with an exterior trim color - We had the hardest time finding a paint color to go over the pink paint without priming. I wanted to do Swiss Coffee around the windows but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint - looking for a trim color for my house. - I need advice! We had the pink house and every color we put on it turned because of the pink undertone. I was going for the look of the pict... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can't live with this exterior paint any longer! - I am having such a difficult time committing to a paint color for the exterior of our house. We just replaced the garage door (it is white w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need HELP with paint colors for the outside of my home - The first thing I wanted to do when we bought the house was paint the outside because I don't like the pink. Well, a year and half, it is st... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need HELP with paint colors - We bought this house almost 1 1/2 years ago and the first thing I wanted to do was paint the outside of the house. Well, it is time now and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where do I start picking paint colors? - After living in this house for 3 weeks, the paint color grows on you but I need to change it. This isn't my furniture in the living room but... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
DeAnna Roberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - just bought this house and have no idea what paint color to use - Just bought this house and not sure what color to paint the outside. It has two beautiful trees that have pink flowers. The neighbors call i... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare