169 Beiträge
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bell Story cuttings - Hello all. I am currently looking for Austin’s now discontinued Bell Story and since I’ve had no luck finding a plant, I’m currently looking... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
David Austin coupon code - Anyone know the current coupon code for David Austin roses. It’s usually %15 off.
    2 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frustrated with Florentina - I have 3 (yes 3!) Florentina climbers and the NEVER bloom. Two are own root in pots on a pergola I built just for them. The other is on fort... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    33 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone grow Hugh Dickson? - I just saw this rose at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and it was gorgeous. HMF also says it’s disease resistant. I jumped the gun and ordered ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Madame Joseph Bonnaire and John Hopper rose - Hi all, i was rose browsing (dont tell my husband) and came across these two beautiful roses I have never even heard of. Have any of you gro... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone grow Boule de Niege? - I’ve been obsessed with this rose for a while. I had one, but it didn’t like the spot I planted it in. It was very small when I put it in th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gypsy Sue from Antique Rose Emporium - Does anyone grow this rose? I got one from them this spring and I’m smitten. They say it’s very vigorous, which seems to be true. I ordered... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    42 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell me about your healthiest roses - i don’t spray (although I’m tempted to this season), however I have many roses that do very well no spray. Wedding Bells, Golden fairytale, ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell me about your prettiest teas, noisettes and Chinas - These roses tend to do well down here in south Florida. I’m not usually a huge fan of ogrs as they tend to have messy blooms. However, I do ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
SoFL Rose z10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for a healthy rose as an alternative to Karl Ploberger - Hi all, my order from roses unlimited this year is as follows: Sonia Rykiel Yves Piaget Tchaikovski Pomponella Fairytale Karl Ploberger ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...