10 Beiträge
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom update needed! - I am looking for ideas to freshen up this bathroom without taking down all the tiles on that walls and ripping out the tub! What color vani... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Built-Ins from the 90’s - Hello! Instead of replacing these, I am thinking about getting them painted. These are laquer. Can they be professionally painted? Would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ISO a new Ottoman! - I need a new ottoman/coffee table. I prefer something upholstered so we can kick our feet up. Struggling to find the right color to tie in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for a 3-Season Room - This is our 3 season room and I would like to make it a little more comfy. The furniture came with the house. The sofa is not terrible but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas to update living room! - When we moved in (6 years ago) we put any extra furniture in this room. It’s off the front hallway. I would like to get a new rug, coffee ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update Powder room - When we bought our house this is how the powder room came. It's time for a change! We are on a budget. We can paint, change the sink and t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family Room Ideas! - I need help with the finishing touches on our family room. We painted and the couch is new but I really want to get book shelves along the w... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large wall, what do we do next? - We just repainted this room (although the color wasn't quite what we wanted) and now we aren't sure what to do with the large wall. We refa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass wall in foyet: lose it or leave it? - This is our foyer and truthfully I don't care for the glass wall, it's too contemporary. The previous owners put it in and behind the wall y... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
dsnason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen countertops: dark or light? - We recently moved into our house and the kitchen needs some tlc. The cabinets are not my first choice but they are in good condition and we ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare