5 Beiträge
David hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED recessed can discussion - Continuation of http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/lighting/msg010127153310.html?150
    1 Kommentar
David hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED recessed cans guide for kitchen ... - A collection of tips/ answers Since kitchens have higher lighting requirements, I like to use 35 lumen per sq ft as a rule to compute the n... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    150 Kommentare
David hat eine Diskussion gestartet
led ucl continuation - Since there is quite a bit of continued discussion on LED UCL, continuation of jem199's LED UCL DIY http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/li... Lesen Sie mehr
    142 Kommentare
David hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curbless shower questions and decisions - I'm looking to replace my existing shower over a wooden subfloor with a curbless shower. Some items I'm considering are Using Large format... Lesen Sie mehr
    57 Kommentare
David hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass shower walls - I'm starting the planning phase for bathroom remodel. Has anyone installed glass shower walls - something like glasskote http://www.glassk... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare