29 Beiträge
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ACTUAL LENGTH - I ordered these and it indicates several times in the description that they are 24' long. What I received is actually 23.5" long.
    1 Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop - what counter top is this?
    2 Kommentare
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring - what type of flooring is this? brand/color/wood type?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood species - what wood species and stain is this?
    1 Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor - flooring choice?
    Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floors and cabs - Pease tell me about the flooring and the wood island -species and stain please.
    Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinets - what cabinets were used here?
    1 Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this house! - But I can't see what your flooring choices were! What did you pick for the kitchen? And can you tell me about the cabinet choices?
    Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stone - can you tell me about the stone?
    Kommentar
dtraynor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great light!` - Where can we find that?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...