6 Beiträge
dum7117 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with the backsplash - Hi all, I am curious on your thoughts for our backsplash options. We have a medium to large size open U shape kitchen with an island. The fl... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
dum7117 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mitred or butt end corners - Hi We are still working on our remodel and all is going well. My kitchen disaster is getting fixed (at no cost to us) and pictures will be p... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dum7117 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Changes after drawings signed. Help. - We hired a well respected local 'high end' kitchen company to design, build and install our kitchen. I spent years researching and planning ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    137 Kommentare
dum7117 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice from hardwood professionals - I am wondering about an oil finish with a slight stain on black walnut floors. I have recently had the opportunity to put my bare feet on an... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
dum7117 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show me your black walnut please! - I have been researching my floors for a whole home reno for a very long time. I am sure I have spent weeks of my life researching on discuss... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dum7117 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walnut Flooring - I am very excited that this is my very first post not just on houzz, but on the entire Internet!!! Here goes.... My husband and I are plann... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare