23 Beiträge
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
14 or 15 inch overhang for island countertop? - I’m doing a kitchen reno and need to decide between a 14 or 15 inch overhang. There will be seating. Island will be quartzite.
    9 Kommentare
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design help needed - I live in a townhome where I have little options in reconfiguring the space. I am redoing the cabinets (white),countertop, appliances and u... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best color to paint garage walls? - I had a water leak and am having the garage ceiling and walls repaired, which includes painting. What color do you recommend for the walls ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
office window -what should I out below. - I just posted my dining room buffet. My home office is open to this room. I’d like to add something under the window. It too high so I c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
artwork above buffet - I’m wondering if this painting is too large and overpowering for my buffet. The size of the buffet is 105”. Current painting is 68x40. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lighting - The lighting in my kitchen and adjoining family room in my townhome is bad. I'm getting ready to add some recessed lights. The current plan... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chandelier details - Can you please share where chandelier is from? Make and model
    Kommentar
D V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...