25 Beiträge
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design types: please help me design a porch/deck - thank you!! - Hi all - I am rather clueless when it comes to designing things, but this year I hope to have a porch/deck installed on the front of my salt... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
searched for hours - your turn :-) - I live in NJ - it is now mid-December and this plant usually does not emerge until early spring (I took this photo today). It is normally t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help needed, please: drawer slides - I made a big goof a few years back and I hope that the furniture industry has come up with a solution by now. In my vacation home (because ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
junk week or milkweed? - An unknown started growing in my garden in spring - around the same time that I purchased some milkweed from a nursery. They both looked od... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireplace backplate - I own a 1980's zero clearance fireplace. During my last cleaning, the rep said to me that the backplate had a crack. It wasn't too wide bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
generator ground? - I bought my first generator and noticed in the manual something about grounding. I did some research and some feel that the new models do n... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
emergency power newbie - I know almost nothing about emergency generators (gas or solar) so I thought I would present my situation to the forum folks in the hopes th... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christmas in summer...and a mystery weed/plant (NJ) - I have a little story to share, but first I'll get right into the plant id question for those that like to jump in, answer a question, and m... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this vine invasive? - I have this vine growing along my fence (NJ) that I'm pretty sure is invasive. However, I do find it very attractive, especially when it st... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dvd94 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NJ flowers or weeds - I planted a new flower bed late last year so I have not seen any of the plants during their initial emergence in spring. These two look li... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...