6 Beiträge
Douglas W. Bush, M.A. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
METALLIC TILE - Where can I buy the tile behind the sink and mirror?
    Kommentar
Douglas W. Bush, M.A. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
METALLIC TILE - Where can I buy the metallic tile? I love it!
    Kommentar
Douglas W. Bush, M.A. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TILE BEHIND SINK - Where can I buy the metallic tile behind the sink?
    Kommentar
Douglas W. Bush, M.A. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DESK? - Where could I find a desk like that one?
    1 Kommentar
Douglas W. Bush, M.A. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Struggling with Colors that Flow from Room-to-Room - I'm struggling with colors, materials, lighting, etc. that flow logically from room-to-room in an 840 sq.ft. condo. What to do???
    1 Kommentar
Douglas W. Bush, M.A. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these BOSCH Appliances? - Is this a BOSCH cooktop and oven? And, what size are they? And what is the brand of the refrigerator. I like the styling of these applian... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar