5 Beiträge
dwill08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want a porch! - I have a two story brick house. My husband and I are planning to paint it next summer, but I also want a porch added to it. Do you think t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dwill08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Redone Living room - I love your suggestions.....so please help! I just put this together today. Can you give me some suggestions on window treatments?
    2 Kommentare
dwill08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Light Options - I have made some changes in my kitchen, but now I need lighting options. I want to put a chandelier over the sink, but I just don't know. ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
dwill08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Remodel - I love white kitchens, but not this type of white kitchen. This kitchen is really ugly, and we are doing our bathroom right first. I want ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
dwill08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint brick or not to paint brick? - I just purchased this home, but I think that I want to have this brick painted. The roof has a brown 3D roof, and the house is on a hill. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare