10 Beiträge
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Treatment Options - I need help deciding what type of window treatments to do for my windows. I do not want to obstruct the view during the day but wabt privacy... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Can't choose backsplash tile finish. - I finally decided on the backsplash tile for my kitchen but now can't decide on the sheen. I'm stuck. The tile will be a white stretch hex... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island Lighting Dilemna - The current trend seems to be to hang individual pendants over kitchen islands. Are island lights outdated?
    1 Kommentar
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter Tops - What is the counter top material in this kitchen? Also, what color are the cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
On Suite Bathroom - Our current master bath is a jack and jill with the other door opening into our home office. This is convenient but I am concerned that a c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dziningmind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar