6 Beiträge
e2butler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New master bedroom. Luxurious and simple.
    Kommentar
e2butler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
With Curtains or without? - I want to keep the the room open feeling, since most of this space is devoted to the kitchen i don't want it to appear closed off. i do hav... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare    60 Stimmen
e2butler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color palette. What color drapes? - See my color palette in photo. I want to keep the room bright and I plan on painting a summer tan on the walls.
    8 Kommentare
e2butler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatments for livingroom - Hello all, My, new home has 6 83" tall windows. Very little light comes in so I know I want these window treatments to be solely for looks, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
e2butler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Three different pieces of furniture in living room - I just bought a home and I'm going to buy all new furniture. Living space is smaller. Fire place is cati-corner and next to it will be a flo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
e2butler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Three different pieces of furniture in living room - I just bought a home and I'm going to buy all new furniture. Living space is smaller. Fire place is cati-corner and next to it will be a flo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare