4 Beiträge
eaholloway hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the back open - Hi, I was wondering about installation? Is the back open for plumbing? Thank you, Elizabeth
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
eaholloway hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the sinks different if you get quartz or stone? - It looks like the quartz has a rectangle and the carrera is round. Is this correct? Also what are the dimensions of the sinks? thank you, E... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eaholloway hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what kind of sinks can I use? - I want to use rectangular droop in sinks. Will that work? Also, ae there plumbing holes or do we drill them out? Thank you, Elizabeth
    5 Kommentare
eaholloway hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a complimentary shelf unit? - I really like the look of this piece and I need more storage in this bathroom. Another piece you sell has shelves in the center. Can you add... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare