76 Beiträge
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall HVAC vent covers/dampers - Hi there - has anyone replaced these in their house? Mine are rather old and a little bit sad - they’ve all been painted to match the existi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bewitched really shows the ‘60s aesthetic - I’d heard about it, seen a couple of black and white episodes on YouTube, but I’d not seen Bewitched in color before. Hulu streams it not, a... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone use brass hanging rails in their kitchen? - I may be watching too many episodes of For the Love of Kitchens, but love the idea of using hanging rails for things i use every day, like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can we archive threads? - People keep resurrecting threads that were last active 5 years ago or more. When that happens once or twice, you look past it. When it happe... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing valves and fixtures in a tub-shower - I have been reading anything I can find to educate myself, but I would really appreciate help from people with more experience than I have. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is it so difficult to type in Houzz now? - In the good old days I had no problems. Typing kept pace with my fingers, but now I'm waiting for the text to catch me up. A double space le... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New counters, old backsplash, fit issues. - I feel like I've read threads like this before, but in my search i cannot find any guidance. My lovely sister is getting a new induction coo... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gas is not great for internal air quality - News to me, maybe not to many of you. I have been shopping for an induction cooktop, all the while coveting a Capital Culinarian rangetop. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    63 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinets with sliding doors? - Hi all. I have several spots in my kitchen where cabinet doors will open into an aisle way. I’m looking for possible solutions in one spot i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
eam44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Layout for puzzle lovers - Hello neighbors. Finding my one true layout has been a bit of a puzzle because of structural, plumbing or hvac that cannot be moved without... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...