35 Beiträge
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is missing??? - Hello Houzzers. Please help! I am loving the way the lounge is coming up but I feel something is missing. Maybe the colour is not popping en... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hallway cabinet/ bench - Where can I get it or something similar please? Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp shade - Where can I get one please. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blind and curtains - Can I have information on where to get them please. Really lovely
    2 Kommentare
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Day bed - I love the day. Where can I source one please. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with colour scheme for my house - Hello houzzers! So I have decided to go with farrow and ball paint which is not exactly cheap but I really want my new house to look nice. M... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Runner. - Where is it from please? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The TV stand? - Who makes it and where can I get one please?
    Kommentar
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table? - Where can I source one please?
    2 Kommentare
Mrs M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Armchairs. - Where can I buy please?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...