9 Beiträge
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful fixture - Are the wires adjustable prior to instillation ? I need the fixture to be higher.
    1 Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many people ? - Love the table I am unable to see the base in colors other than gold. How many can sit comfortably at this table. Is this table treated t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Base color - What color is the base?
    Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help: painting placement, lighting placement, new table? - This is my NY studio that is long overdue for a revamp. I finished the kitchen. Now I am working on he living room dining room area. I wil... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    46 Kommentare
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The table I must have!! - Did anyone find out where the table can be purchased. I love love love it.
    Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nesting Tables - When will they be back in stock?
    Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - I love the entire project! It is fabulous. I live in a studio in NYC. I am currently in the process of having work done. Your ideas and wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table - I am able to purchase that table? If so where? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
ech2267 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light Fixture - Where can I purchase that gorgeous light above the kitchen table.
    5 Kommentare