6 Beiträge
echogard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trumpet shaped clematis anproduce Humming birds - I was wondering do Humming birds like clematis? I did spot one early 5AM today it visited "Pendragon" 2 or 3 blossoms then was awa... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
echogard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clematid ID for my Aunt - This is one of her clems. I'm try to id it for her so we can prune it right. Its slightly bluer in life, with the dark anthers I have not b... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
echogard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Summer Snow - Has anyone planted this clematis, what are your comments on it? zone 6b OR
    2 Kommentare
echogard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm so Happy but I need help. - I had a Multi Blue that I truly loved it grew great for 4 yrs or so, by then I knew that I had planted it in way to much sun, it suffered no... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
echogard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Preen or casoron - Can you use either one of these around clematis?
    7 Kommentare
echogard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Broken Clem vine ! - Is it possible to mend a broken vine? the only stem and lots of flowers.
    2 Kommentare