8 Beiträge
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think would look best? - Would like new drawer pulls....I love the idea of mixing metals. What do you think would look best? Any other suggestions for updating my ki... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! - I do love the brick.....but need help with the wood mantle and built ins!! I feel it's real outdated!!! Any suggestions???
    19 Kommentare
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz - Putting in new counter tops and really wanted marble!! Since marble is high maintenance we are going with a Quartz look alike and leaning to... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pental Quartz - Putting in new counter tops and really wanted marble!! Since marble is high maintenance we are going with a Quartz look alike and leaning to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric - Where can I purchase this striped fabric? Name and color if possible, please. Thank you!!
    Kommentar
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blue cushions - Can you please share the make and color of these beautiful blue cushions? I'm in love!!!
    Kommentar
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree - Can you please share the type of tree this is? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window trim - Can you please let me know the paint color for the window trim please. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar