5 Beiträge
Ednamaee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old hvac pads? - Repurposed from where?
    Kommentar
Ednamaee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to stage for sale dated kitchen - I really cannot see painting my stained Shaker style cabinets white, mainly because I would never choose white (pretty in pictures though).... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
Ednamaee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have to decide on shower tile edge or entire wall? - I am retiling a 1977 tile shower and I bought bullnose edge tile to frame the outside entrance to the shower. But now I am wondering if it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Ednamaee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with shower tile layout please, thanks. - Salesperson said most tiles no longer come with a bullnose...so wondering if it it is because it is more stylish to tile the entire wall of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Ednamaee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is this house so ugly? - I am going to install white storm windows and paint this house. It looks unfriendly...possibly from a lack of windows in the front. And the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    46 Kommentare