12 Beiträge
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zephyr Monsoon II Vent Hood Insert for 48" Wolf Range - 48" or 52" - I have purchased a 48" Wolf 6 burner dual fuel range with griddle.. Cabinet maker will fabricate the hood, and has said he said he can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for room with green sofa / dark floors. - Paint color suggestions for a formal living room with a green sofa ? The only items that must stay in the room are the sofa and the rug. Wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oil or water based poly on pine floors? - We are sanding and refinishing wide plank pine floors in our current home. There is surprisingly little or conflicting information regarding... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Oven and Column Fridge Freezer Combo to go with Bluestar or Wolf - I have been looking at appliances for our kitchen remodel. I would like to go with either a Wolf or Bluestar 36" range. I would like to... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repose Grey Trim /Alabaster Walls - Has anyone seen a combo of Alabaster wall with Repose Grey Trim? Attached is a picture of the look that I am trying to accomplish
    13 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Redo my laundry room! - Attached is a picture if the laundry room in the the home I just purchased. The home is in the Georgian Colonial style. I am trying to keep ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen update - Hello everyone! We have recently purchased a home (well we actually close next week) and I am trying to get a jump start on renovations. Fir... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    70 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Paint Color Advice - We are in the process of updating a house for resale and I have to pick a SW paint color to paint kitchen cabinets and bathrooms by tomorrow... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Kimberly Shackelford hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...