11 Beiträge
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Empty wall space - Hi all, Here's my dilemma. There's a 4ft space between my last kitchen cabinet and the window. On the pictures attached - all the orange sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen peninsula overhang - Hi everyone, I am in the last stages of kitchen remodel, looking for some finishing touches on the countertops. The wall between kitchen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dehumidifier size - Hello, I have a 1,100 sq ft condo with large windows facing water. If weather forecast is right, I am facing a long hot humid summer. Any... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark cabinets & floors - what color countertops? - Hi all, I am replacing countertops in the kitchen - cabinets and floors are fairly close in color, dark brown. What color countertops would... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets and floor color - Hi all, I am in the process of choosing cabinet colors to go with the existing floors. I am going for a contemporary design, with slab d... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel - Ikea Sofielund - Hi everyone, I am looking to install new kitchen cabinets and appliances in my condo, and I am running into a design dilemma. Current fl... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom wall color suggestion - I am keeping existing tile on the floor (white and blue) and one of the walls (somewhere between pink and peach). What would be a good warm... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom wall color ideas - At least for now I am keeping existing tile on the floor (white and blue) and wall (pinkish). But need a suggestion for the walls. I would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen tiles, transition to hardwood floors - I will be tiling my narrow galley-style kitchen with 12x24 tiles. Should they run the length of the kitchen, or the other way to create an ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eey17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with color scheme for kitchen - Hi everyone, I am demolishing existing kitchen in my condo, and need some advice with future color scheme. I would like to have lighte... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...