7 Beiträge
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
measurements - How big is this pool?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pool on roof or basement? - I would love to do a pool on my roof but how risky it is? Or Should I do it in the basement ?
    Kommentar
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who design this bedroom? - What is the name Of the Interior design of this project?
    Kommentar
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bottom of the wall - What material you used for the bottom of the wall?
    Kommentar
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
foyer and gargae - I'm building a house and working on my plans.. Would like to get opinions on whats better to do a big foyer or use that space for something ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where is the carpet from? - Love that carpet? What brand is it or when can I can get it
    1 Kommentar
Efrat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar