6 Beiträge
ehuntley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor tiles - Hi, love this look! Can you tell me what the floor tiles are please?
    Kommentar
ehuntley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of stones? - Approximately how large are the stepping stones in this project?
    Kommentar
ehuntley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen! Can you tell me what hardware was used? - I love the look of this kitchen! Nicely done!
    1 Kommentar
ehuntley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the pendant lights from? - ...and how large are they? I love this whole look!
    Kommentar
ehuntley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color tile and grout are you using? - Wondering about the tile and grout selections. It looks great! I actually love the entire look here!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
ehuntley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pillow fabric - I love the ikat bedding fabric. What is it? Thank you!
    Kommentar