5 Beiträge
Raizy Daisy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the paint on the kitchen cabinets. Well done! What color? - Can you tell me what the paint color is on the kitchen cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
Raizy Daisy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can I change the backsplash on the kitchen counter - I have slab granite on kitchen countertops that go right up to the cabinets (backsplash). I have medium to dark cabinets and dark wood floo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Raizy Daisy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does your loft have an in-unit laundry room? - I am thinking about moving to Brooklyn from California. What area of Brooklyn is this? Can you add air conditioning to such an older build... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Raizy Daisy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love everything... where is this house? in the "city" or suburbs? East Bay? Peninsula? - thinking of moving to Bay Area. Would love a house like this... what area of the Bay Area is this?
    1 Kommentar
Raizy Daisy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar