9 Beiträge
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the bed! - Where can I get this bed?
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof help - I'm trying to do the same thing with my LA house...I'm going from a pitched gable roof to a flat roof. Did you do this with parapet walls al... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof question - Did the roof have to change to give this a "flat" appearance?
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof materials - What kind and color of roofing and guttering was used?
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roofing Changes - I'm guessing that this house originally had a pitched roof. If so, how were you able to change it to a flat room and raise the inside ceilin... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Backsplash - What color is the backsplash? Who is the maker/supplier? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are these top down blinds from? They are gorgeous!
    5 Kommentare
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the backsplash glass tile? I've been searching for this color and cut--not too white, not to "green", etc. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is this green? I have a room painted in a similar color, but this one is more toned down and neutral--still giving the room a "ze... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare