15 Beiträge
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Rugs - I have been browsing the dining room photos and noticed that many of the rooms pictured do not have a rug underneath the table and chairs. ... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    15 Stimmen
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dinning Room Chair Dilemma - I have 4 shaker style chairs to go around my dining room table. My table seats eight. My thought was to get completely different chairs fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painted tables - Transformed $80 craigslist finds
    4 Kommentare
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designing around pets - I don't have a specific design dilemma, but I was curious as to what people have done to design around their pets. Is it possible to mainta... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with area rugs in a great room - My house has an open concept great room that contains the kitchen, dining room and living room. The living room currently has a large wool ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Treatment over stairs - This window is located in the stairwell. There is a ledge approximately 18 inches below the window. The stairwell leads to our basement. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to increase my appraisal? - My husband and I are in the process of refinancing our house. To get a better deal, I need to increase the appraised value of the home by 5... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
ekc3502 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim - How is that ceiling trimmed?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...