42 Beiträge
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My "sunny" bed looks full this year - I was given several hostas last year from a friend who moved. They needed a home and this bed was very empty. As they are all new transplant... Lesen Sie mehr
14 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My trip to Hornbaker Gardens - I was in Chicago recently for vacation and visited Hornbaker Gardens while in the area. My first pic includes the restroom, which looked ver... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rhinestone Cowboy - I picked up this guy from Wade and Gatton last year and am posting an update pic by request :) I expect/WANT the color to bleach out once su... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Current pics from bed added in 2015 - In 2015 I removed a large evergreen in front of my house to make room for more hostas. So far it's coming along well, though I probably need... Lesen Sie mehr
18 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One bed finished in my to do list - I took off work Friday to play in the garden. Glad I did because it rained half of Saturday and was still muddy today. I'm tempted to switch... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Care to guess identify this guy? - Was given to me a few years ago labeled as Majesty, but I never thought to looked up the real deal. Recently realized it's definitely not. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just realized I'm a little crazy - So I'm having lunch at work and decided to make a garden to do list of plants that I need or want to move. There are 50 hostas on the list, ... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wade and Gatton visit, the polyhouses - So this is where I walked up and down every hoophouse, taking pictures of a few. American Dream: Balloons, on my wish list for next time: Ba... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wade and Gatton visit, abreviated - So I visited Wade and Gatton for the first time Saturday. I spent about an hour viewing some of the display gardens. Here are photos of some... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Eleven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
And a Bridal Veil! - So this hosta wasn't on any of my lists, ever. But it looked sooooooo gorgeous that I lost my mind and brought it home. Yes, it's huge. Any ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...