5 Beiträge
Eli RL hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom : more storage? A chair? - Hi , Would like some ideas for my bedroom . It's looks a little empty so I m wondering what I could add..
    9 Kommentare
Eli RL hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour trend for the living room/ kitchen for pillow and so on - Hi , I would like some suggestions on colours I should go for for pillow and accessories
    5 Kommentare
Eli RL hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of table and chairs should I get? - Hi, I would like to get some help to buy tables and chairs that would work for the space I have.thank you for your help
    7 Kommentare
Eli RL hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More storage needed in the kitchen - Hi , I am missing some storage in my kitchen and would love to get some ideas. Thank you for your help.
    5 Kommentare
Eli RL hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best storage below stairs - Hi , I would like to have some ideas to find the best storage to put under my stairs which is located in the entrance of the townhouse. Tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare