8 Beiträge
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me pick a sofa!!! Need to decide ASAP! - I originally posted on the furniture forum but hoping for ideas here. Thanks! http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/furniture/msg05142609532.... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me pick a sofa!!! - I have narrowed it down to a few, out of dozens I have looked at but I still can not decide... I love a mix of modern and traditional, trans... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with counter choices/colors. PICS! Desperate! - Ok so I need major help with picking counters. I need to have my choice finalized by weeks end and I am still oh soooooo very lost. I went ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installing Hardwood in kitchen? Under cabinets? - Ok so we have made some major headway with the kitchen reno choices. I believe we are going to go with hardwood floors in the kitchen. The f... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you help me find/identify this backsplash please??? - http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2007/08/28/10_Ince-Barbara-Brown-Kitchen_lg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hgt... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
C.R. Laine or Ferguson Copeland Sofa- Quality? Please help! - Hi there, looking for a little help.. I have been pouring over sofas for the last few months and i keep coming back to a few. There are a fe... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Elizabeth Graham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help w/BM Colors - Hi- I am new here and having the hardest time deciding on paint colors. I painted my dinning room w/BM Mulburry Brown and love it. I also ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare