5 Beiträge
ellacama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio and rock filled garden advice needed - We recently bought our first house and are really enjoying planning and starting our own garden. However, we have an issue with the patio th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ellacama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas for this open concept kitchen floor problem?? - we bought this house about a month ago and I was bothered by the uneven floor. The original kitchen floors were probably linoleum, and when ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ellacama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas needed for improving small, dark kitchen on a budget - We just bought this house and want to renovate the kitchen on a budget. We plan on having a new island built without a bar top. I want to re... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
ellacama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help needed with paint color choice! Cannot decide D: - I am trying to choose a paint color for our "sun room" which is north facing so not actually very sunny despite the large windows ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
ellacama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color advise needed!! D: - I am desperately trying to choose a paint color for our "sun room" which faces north so it isn't especially sunny despite the larg... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar